L0970: All-Hazards Supply Unit Leader
Course Dates: October 4-8, 2021 Course Times: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Course Location: Buffalo County EOC, Kearney, NE
This course helps participants establish the essential core competencies required for performing the duties of the Supply Unit Leader (SPUL) in an all-hazards incident. By requiring participants to bring jurisdiction-specific information to the instruction, the course provides a realistic, hands-on approach to mastering the skills of an SPUL organized by the fundamental steps of the ordering process. Participants identify information required for ordering, as well as complete required forms and documentation related to ordering, and anticipate ordering and supply needs for the incident. In addition to the ordering process, the course discusses mobilization, setting up and managing the Supply Unit, and demobilization. This course is an instructor-led training that supports learning through discussion, lecture, and active participation in multiple exercises that provides a realistic, scenario-driven approach to mastering the skills required of a SPUL.
NIMS ICS All-Hazards training should be completed by personnel who are regularly assigned to Functional, Support, or Unit Leader positions on Type 3 or 4 AHIMTs, or by those persons who desire to seek credentials/certification in those positions.
• E/L/G 0300, ICS-300: Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents;
• IS-0100.b, Introduction to the Incident Command System, ICS-100;
• IS-0200.b, Incident Command System for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents;
• IS-0700.a, National Incident Management System, An Introduction; and
• IS-0800.b, National Response Framework, An Introduction
• E/L/G 0400, ICS-400: Advanced Incident Command System for Command and General Staff—Complex Incidents
• E/L/G 191: EOC/ICS Interface
This class is sponsored by the South Central PET Region and lunch will be provided.
Class will be taught by The Blue Cell, LLC.