This course provides local- and state-level emergency responders with a robust understanding of the duties, responsibilities, and capabilities of an effective Logistics Section Chief on an All-Hazards Incident Management Team (AHIMT). These responsibilities fall into two categories: responding to the incident and effectively fulfilling the position responsibilities of a Logistics Section Chief on an AHIMT. Exercises, simulations, discussions, and a final exam enable participants to process and apply their new knowledge.
· ICS 300
· ICS 400
· IS 0100.c
· IS 0200.c
· IS 0700.b
· IS 0800.d
· There is no fee to attend this course.
· Class is limited to 30 students.
· No Lodging is provided during this course.
· Student must attend all classes to receive the certificate.
· Deadline for registration is October 15th, 2021
Lunch will be provided