This course is designed to provide local and state-level emergency responders with a robust understanding of the duties, and capabilities of an effective IC on an All-Hazards Incident Management Team. These responsibilities fall into two categories: (1) responding to the incident and command needs of the incident, and (2) effectively fulfilling the position responsibilities of an Incident Commander on an All-Hazards ICS Incident Management Team. Exercises, discussions, and a final exam enable students to process and apply their knowledge.
Prerequisites & Other Information:
- IS-100: Introduction to Incident Command System
- IS-200: ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- IS-700: National Incident Management System (NIMS) An Introduction
- IS-800: National Response Framework, An Introduction
- G-300 - Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents (18 Hour Classroom)
- G-400 - Advanced ICS for Command and General Staff (14 Hour Classroom)
The class is free.
Meals and lodging are NOT provided.