ICS—300: Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
This 20 hour course is designed to meet the required objectives of NIMS. The class builds on the prerequisite IS 100, 200, 700 and 800 courses and is a prerequisite for the ICS 400 course.
Who should attend:
All Mid-level Management Federal/State/Local/Tribal/ Private Sector & Nongovernmental personnel should take ICS-300, including those persons serving as command staff, section chiefs, strike team leaders, task force leaders, unit leaders, division/group supervisors, branch directors, and multi-agency coordination system/emergency operations center staff.
- There is no fee to attend this course.
- Class is limited to 30 students
- No lodging is provided during this course.
- Lunch to be provided.
- Deadline is September 13, 2022
- Space is limited to 30 students. Registrations will be accepted in the order they are received.