This course provides information and resources that will enable participants to plan an effective Damage Assessment Program and conduct rapid and effective damage assessments in order to save lives, protect property and the environment, and begin the process of recovery and mitigation.
· IS-0100.b, Introduction to the Incident Command System, ICS-100;
· IS-0200.b, Incident Command System for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents;
· IS-0700.a, National Incident Management System, An Introduction;
· IS-0800.b, National Response Framework, An Introduction
· IS-0120.a, An Introduction to Exercises; and
· IS-0130, Exercise Evaluation and Improvement Planning