- This one day course has been developed for individuals responsible for the management of spontaneous volunteers. The course will outline the benefits and challenges of utilizing spontaneous volunteers during relief efforts.
- Special emphasis will be placed on how to fully plan for and operate a
- Volunteer Reception Center Program.
- Classroom training will be conducted during the morning session and a disaster simulation will be held during the afternoon session.
- There are no prerequisites for this course, however IS 100, 200, 700, 800 are recommended.
Registration deadline is February 15, 2019
There is no fee to attend this course. Lunch will be provided for participants.