This two-day APC course is designed to immerse the participants in the usage and understanding of the ICS Forms, plans products, position checklists and advanced planning concepts in an all hazards situation. This class will use real case studies and personal experiences managing expanding and complex incident and using ICS on real team scenarios.
Target Capabilities addressed in this course:
Respond Mission Area:
- Onsite Incident Management
- Emergency Operations Center Management
- Critical Resource Logistics and Distribution
- Responder Safety and Health
- Public Safety and Security Response
When: May 18-19, 2022
Buffalo County EOC
1512 Central Ave.
Kearney, NE 68847
- Work in one of the ten responder disciplines/services: Law Enforcement, Public Works, EMS, Governmental Administrative, Fire Service, Public Safety communications, HazMat, Health Care, Emergency Management, Public Health
- Have completed ICS training to the 300 Level.
There is no registration fee for attending. Lunch will be provided.
Class size is limited to 24 participants.